T é turmeric is for your health. This drink has incredible properties that prevent diseases and improve the functions of the body.
And it is that turmeric is a root with detoxifying properties that help eliminate harmful substances that are in the body and cause various ailments and diseases.
In addition, you should know that its properties are enhanced if you prepare it in tea and drink it in the morning. That is why you must prepare it! Today we tell you what its benefits are and we share the recipe with you so you can prepare it for breakfast.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC TEA FOR YOUR HEALTH
1. Turmeric has a substance called curcumin (which is the same substance that gives it its intense yellow color); this is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps prevent neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
2. Not only that: curcumin can also prevent the appearance of cancer, preventing the cells of the body from being damaged and cancer cells from appearing
3. Turmeric tea also helps relieve various digestive ailments and reduce irritable bowel pain. It also helps decrease the time the stomach passes food to the small intestine.
4. Another benefit of this tea is that it relieves pain caused by arthritis, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and also the discomfort caused by osteoarthritis.
5. Finally, turmeric tea helps lower blood cholesterol levels, especially if it is taken for breakfast.
Prepare turmeric tea right now and enjoy its benefits. We tell you what you need to do it at home:
· 1 tbsp. turmeric powder
· 4 cups of water
· 1 tbsp. grated lemon juice or ginger
· Honey to taste
1. Bring the water to a boil and add the turmeric. Mix and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove from the fire and strain.
3. Serve the tea and then add the honey, lemon juice or ginger.
Clever! Prepare it 2 to 3 times a week and enjoy its benefits.
The link between excess weight and sleep apnea is well established. People who are overweight are more likely to have extra tissue in the back of their throat, which can fall down over the airway and block the flow of air into the lungs while they sleep. Though losing weight is easier said than done, it can yield real results. If overweight and obese people lose weight, it would make both sleep apnea and other health problems [such as heart disease] go away. Losing just 10% of body weight can have a big effect on sleep apnea symptoms. In some cases, losing a significant amount of weight can even cure the condition.